Want To Instruct The Workout That Delivers A One-Two Punch For Fitness And Fat Loss?
The Ultimate Boxing course teaches you how to design and instruct exciting classes and PT sessions using boxing skills and drills. When you apply these methods you will be getting your clients on the fast track to fitness and fat loss.
By doing this course you will learn how to safely and effectively throw and catch 6 different types of punches using focus pads. You will then put these different types of punches to good use as you take on 25 different boxing combinations. Our promise is that by the end of this one day course, you will have a toolkit of combinations to use with people who are just learning, right through to advanced clients looking for a new and exciting fitness challenge.
5 Reasons Why You Should Do This Course:
- Learn the correct technique and proper footwork for the 6 basic punches used by boxers.
- Be trained in the correct way to hold the focus pads and safely catch punches from one of Australia’s best ever amateur boxers, Simon Boyd.
- Develop the skills to design and lead fun and effective classes and PT sessions that will have clients raving and recommending you to their family and friends.
- Be able to be insured for the boxing activities you take in your fitness sessions. This gives you piece of mind just in case something ever does go wrong with one of your clients.
- Get 6 CECs which contribute to your fitness instructor re-registration requirements.
You also get a comprehensive course manual that has a heap of photos and as weel as a list of all the combinations you do during the course. This ensures that you can remember everything Simon covers.
About Your Course Presenter – Simon Boyd
With over 20 years’ experience in the boxing and group fitness industry Simon has a genuine passion and a great knowledge of boxing, both as an amateur boxer and a fitness boxing instructor. Over the past 6 years Simon has trained and qualified hundreds of students to achieve their personal goals to be qualified boxing instructors in the fitness industry.
Simon is the director of Fitness 858 where he teaches students of all levels the art of boxing and group fitness. Specialising in one on one training and teaching students the traditional techniques of boxing,including different combinations and routines. If you just want to box for fitness or take it a bit further Simon will help you achieve your goals.
What People Say About Simon Boyd andThe Ultimate Boxing Course
"Excellent course and brilliantly executed to the participants. Everything was clearly demonstrated and explained."
Steve McComb, Personal Trainer, Macfit Personal Training
"This was a fantastic course which has enhanced my boxing skills. I gained valuable knowledge and practical instructor experience which I can now pass onto my clients. Loved it !!"
Nicole Bylund, Personal Trainer, Body2Rock Fitness
What's The Investment To Safely And Effectively Add Boxing Drills To Your Sessions?
Your investment to attend this fantastic workshop that will give you everything you need to be able to design and instruct safe, results producing boxing for fitness sessions is just $249.
CDU Palmerston Campus
Building A, Level 2 Room 39