Want To Instruct The Workout That Delivers A One-Two Punch For Fitness And Fat Loss?
The Ultimate Boxing course teaches you how to design and instruct exciting classes and PT sessions using boxing skills and drills. When you apply these methods you will be getting your clients on the fast track to fitness and fat loss.
By doing this course you will learn how to safely and effectively throw and catch 6 different types of punches using focus pads. You will then put these different types of punches to good use as you take on 25 different boxing combinations. Our promise is that by the end of this one day course, you will have a toolkit of combinations to use with people who are just learning, right through to advanced clients looking for a new and exciting fitness challenge.
5 Reasons Why You Should Do This Course:
- Learn the correct technique and proper footwork for the 6 basic punches used by boxers.
- Be trained in the correct way to hold the focus pads and safely catch punches from one of Australia’s best ever junior boxers and national Karate champion, Doug Langley-Rouessart.
- Develop the skills to design and lead fun and effective classes and PT sessions that will have clients raving and recommending you to their family and friends.
- Be able to be insured for the boxing activities you take in your fitness sessions. This gives you piece of mind just in case something ever does go wrong with one of your clients.
- Get 6 CECs which contribute to your fitness instructor re-registration requirements.
You also get a comprehensive course manual that has a list of all the combinations you do during the course. This ensures that you can remember everything Doug covers.
About Your Course Presenter – Doug Langley-Rouessart
Doug Langley-Rouessart, is a popular and highly respected Martial Arts Teacher (6th Dan Karate Black Belt, recipient of a Shotokan Karate International Hall of Fame recipient, coach to the Australia Karate Team producing 4 champions) and Fitness Educator at National Fitness Conventions for many years.
Boxing and Karate in particular have been his main focus with some wrestling and Aikido that his first Karate Instructor incorporated into training. He has also trained with Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu practitioners to gain extra knowledge and conditioning. He boxed as a Junior and competed in Karate competitions for 25 years at State, National and International level including three World Championships.
What People Say About Doug Langley-Rouessart andThe Ultimate Boxing Course
"A big thanks to Doug for making his way over from Sydney yet again to educate us all on some Amazing Boxing Techniques, we will all be better Trainers for it!!!"
Daniel. Master Coach, Australian institute Of Fitness
What's The Investment To Safely And Effectively Add Boxing Drills To Your Sessions?
Your investment to attend this fantastic workshop that will give you everything you need to be able to design and instruct safe, results producing boxing for fitness sessions is just $249.
Norwest Business Park,
205/14 Lexington Drive