Set yourself apart from the other PTs in the industry and upskill your KB training with Roger Saheli.
You’ve done Kettlebells Level 1 + 2, it’s time to take your KB skills to the next level. Tough Love Kettlebells has done it again, written and perfected a jam-packed workshop, one of the most detailed and advanced in the industry.
Kettlebells Level 3 is for the PT that is looking for that edge with their training – the ability to deliver above and beyond the industry standard both in Group Kettlebell Training and Advanced Client Programming.
Split into two, the morning section of the day focuses on application of kettlebell moves to a group environment – learn to incorporate KB into your classes, how to progress and regress moves when there’s more than one participant, and how to ensure that your participants walk away with a killer workout.
The afternoon part of the course, covers three different genres of advanced programming: programming for Girevoy (KB Sport), writing KB flows and utilising KB within a sports specific environment. Prepare to be challenged physically across the day, but also be prepared to walk away with a whole host of new KB moves in your toolbox.
Expect to Learn:
- To revisit health and movement pre-screening techniques used in KB1 and KB2 to identify contraindications in the form of significant injuries, particularly to the shoulder, lower back or hip
- To learn how to take clients through a progressive approach to stability, control and function before complex integration, particularly at speed, as per many of the KB3 training techniques
- How to optimise exercise selection to ensure the best client results
- To learn, teach and incorporate a variety of complex KB exercises within an advanced programming setting
- To explore when to implement advanced training protocols into a client’s program and how to apply these
- To learn, teach and incorporate a variety of complex KB exercises and drills within group training environment
- Appropriate client progressions and regressions where applicable
- To incorporate gross motor and mobility warm ups into PT and group session programming
- To incorporate cool down and stretching at the end of session programming
- Learn how to train group clients safely and effectively in accordance to their goals
- Learn how to identify and correct common mistakes made by clients
Presenter Details: Roger Saheli
One of Australia’s most knowledgeable and passionate Kettlebell trainers, Roger is an International Competitor in Girevoy Sport (the sport of KB lifting) and has over 10 years’ industry experience. From powerlifting to functional training; kettlebells and suspension/resistance band training, Roger has upskilled and expanded his knowledge to allow him to create some of the most sought after training and development courses in the industry.
Here Is What People Say About Our Kettlebell Workshops
"I really enjoyed Roger's Kettlebell course. After slinging those things around for a few hours, I certainly gained a greater appreciation for their versatility as a training tool and I feel that they will be a great addition to my Personal Trainer's "bag-of-tricks". He delivered a very good course, and was very helpful with both his feedback and his other more general knowledge beyond the kettle-bells themselves. Really looking forward to doing the level 2 course when it comes up."
Sean Robins, Personal Trainer
“What a great experience! Roger Saheli is exceptional at not only the art of Kettlebells but the art of teaching. I completed Level 1 and Level 2 and feel confident in teaching these techniques to my clients. Personally I have noticed a significant change in my own mobility and stability throughout my whole body, simply due to fundamental movement patterns taught within the course”
Scott Spragge, Personal Trainer
What's The Investment To Become The "Tough Love Trainer" In Your Organisation?
Your investment to attend this unique event devoted entirely to boosting your fitness toolkit is just $299
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Attend The Level 3 Kettlebell Course With Absolutely No Risk
That’s right. If you’re not completely satisfied with the Level 3 Kettlebell course, then I INSIST you ask for a 100% ‘no question asked money back refund’.
That’s how confident I am of the content and ideas you’ll discover.
All you have to do to join other smart PT’s and Fitness Instructors is to click the "Add To Cart" button below.
After that, you’ll be taken straight to the easy check-out page to complete registration.
Founder and CEO of Career Fitness
P.S. There’s absolutely NO RISK at all for you in attending the Level 3 Kettlebell CEC Course. If you aren’t convinced that the skills you will discover are not going to work for you, simply let us know and we’ll refund your payment immediately.
P.P.S. Apply now to claim your spot and take full advantage of this special opportunity!
Once all 16 spots are filled we’ll be closing the doors to this course and you will miss out.
South Pacific Health Club Camberwell
849 Burwood Road
Camberwell, VIC, Australia