Think Pilates for Fitness Professionals is a simple as a few 1minute plank holds on the mat?!
Pilates for Fitness Professionals will inspire you as a trainer, to ensure that your clients and gym goers have the most functionally sound and strong core for their exercise needs.
Throughout the workshop we’ll show you how to incorporate Pilates based moves within your training practice, and how to get maximum benefit from postural correction and an understanding of the biomechanics behind some of the most popular moves.
Pilates can be a bit of a grey area for many PTs, but the benefits of core strength are well founded in terms of decreased injury and increased client mobility.
This course has been developed specifically to give Fitness Professionals an understanding of the basic Pilates Principles to assist clients with these goals.
Learn correct muscle activation, stabilisation and control through a mixture of theory and practical work to help you fully understand what Pilates can do to change strength, mobility and movement patterns.
The Pilates for Fitness Professionals Course Will Teach You How To:
- Recruitment and strengthening of the pelvic floor
- Work the deepest core muscles and how to strengthen the smaller stabiliser muscles
- Exercise to strengthen the lower back
- Exercise to improve spinal mobility
- Be able to verbally set up and safely instruct Pilates based moves
- Pre-screen and perform a postural assessment on clients before beginning Pilates training.
- Correct postural alignment
- Identify the difference between neutral and imprinted spine
- Teach the Pilates Principles including breathing techniques
- Identify the major muscles used in Pilates and how to isolate and activate them
- Teach the beginner to intermediate exercises and to apply necessary regression and progressions.
- Train clients safely and effectively
- Teach pelvic stabilisation
- Identify and correct common mistakes made by clients
- The importance of and correct technique for Pelvic floor activation
- The relationship between functional movement patterns and safe technique + injury prevention
About Your Instructor
Lisa is actively involved in all sections of the health and fitness industry and has been for over 13 years. She is a multi-disciplined Group Exercise instructor, teaching Body Balance, Thump, Body Pump, RPM and Body Vive, however her real passion is for Pilates and she owns a Pilates Studio – Limber Fitness, more recently she has upskilled and has been teaching Yoga.
Here’s What People Say About Lisa Davis
Lisa provides the perfect balance of focusing on technique & letting you work on your core to know how the exercises should really feel – highly recommend this course as an intro to Pilates fundamentals. I feel much more confident in programming client core work in sessions.
I’ve participated in Pilates classes before but never really felt like I could teach others the finer points of the movements, Lisa explained clearly about the muscle activation and technique involved and taught us some really cool new core exercises – loved it!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Attend the Pilates for Fitness Professionals Course With Absolutely No Risk
That’s right. If you’re not completely satisfied with the Pilates for Fitness Professionals course, then I INSIST you ask for a 100% ‘no question asked money back refund’.
That’s how confident I am of the content and ideas you’ll discover.
All you have to do to join other smart PT’s and Fitness Instructors is to click the "Add To Cart" button below.
After that, you’ll be taken straight to the easy check-out page to complete registration.
Founder and CEO of Career Fitness
P.S. There’s absolutely NO RISK at all for you in attending the Pilates for Fitness Professionals CEC Course. If you aren’t convinced that the skills you will discover are not going to work for you, simply let us know and we’ll refund your payment immediately.
P.P.S. Apply now to claim your spot and take full advantage of this special opportunity!
Once all 20 spots are filled we’ll be closing the doors to this course and you will miss out.
765C Hawthorn Road
Brighton East, VIC 3187
ALL day parking located on Hornby Street (one street away from Studio) otherwise 2 hr parking out front of studio
Route 64 Tram ends outside our studio on Hawthorn Road.
Closest Train station is either Bentleigh Station on Frankston line, approx 20minute walk, or North Brighton Station on Sandringham line also 20 minute walk.